Written translation is transfer of text content written in one language with the help of linguistic devices of another language, considering all lexical, grammatical and stylistic peculiarities in written form.
Account is made according to the volume of target text. 1 page = 1800 characters.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE US EXACTLY?
- Our translators are reliable and tried-and-true professionals!
- Managers of TaTCenter are professionals of their field and pay as much attention, as possible to every project!
- TaTCenter translators make translations in the shortest time span, irrespective of its size and complicacy!
- We make trial translation (1-2 paragraphs of the first page).
- Our long-term clients are the best approval of TaTCenter qualification and reliability.
- We offer individual approach to every client and provide confidentiality.
Oral translation (consecutive and simultaneous). In our fast-moving times, new opportunities for international cooperation always occur. Ukrainian companies increasingly tend to enter international scene, experience exchange with foreign companies, to find new market outlets for goods and services.
Even having a command of basic English, while holding conferences, business meetings, workshops, it is necessary to address to the professional interpreters in order to avoid misunderstandings. In many cases, it is more effective to offer the partners interpretation of the meeting into their native language, than use English which is not native for both parties.
In translation agency TATCenter you can use interpretation service into more than 60 world languages.
Our interpreters will provide linguistic support during:
- official events,
- personal meetings,
- negotiations and other types of communication.
Distinguishing feature of the oral translation is that interpreter cannot use vocabularies, has limited time for thinking and checking of the translation. Interpreters of TAT Center have unusually big word-stock, high response rate and well-trained diction. Oral translation can be consecutive or simultaneous.