Top-managers, mid-level managers, project managers, division managers, managers of structures, departments, coaches.
Goal of training
Training is dedicated to achieving coaching skills in managing people despite complexity and difficulty of the set goals, sphere of activity and specifics of business.
Tasks of training
- Give clear understanding of coaching and its role in people management;
- Give clear plan of action at the time of coaching-session;
- Apply learned skill on practice.
Agenda of learning
- Introduction into coaching (What is coaching, History of coaching – from sport to business, Definitions and characteristic attributes).
- GROW model as a simplest and most efficient instrument while conducting coaching-sessions.
- Coaching in action (Efficient task setting, Efficient control of task fulfillment, Coaching as the most efficient method in placing responsibility).
- Rules of carrying out feedback (How to be functional, What is worth speaking about and what is not).
- Work with believes (What to do with low self-assessment of employees, Support of employee in fighting their lack of confidence).
Methods of learning
Training contains maximum practical part due to which participants have multiple possibilities to perfect their skills in practice. During training each participant will carry out their (possibly) first coaching-session and make sure that the offered model is simple and efficient.
1 day (7 hours)
8500 UAH. (corporate kind, group up to 15 people)